I want to pause for a moment from publishing blog posts about personal growth and appreciate how the blogging community supports and recognizes each and everyone’s hard work and progress.
As Richie of Richie’s Room said in his post “It’s an award that gives you a virtual pat on the back and says “Do you know what? People actually enjoy reading your posts. Keep doing it!”
I mean, hello, who doesn’t think this isn’t a lovely and sweet award?! 😭
What is the Golden Bloggerz Award?
Golden Bloggerz Award was designed to recognize hard-working bloggers who are providing value to their audiences and serve them by creating content that helps them solve their problems. You can read more info here.
The Golden Bloggerz Awards Rules
- Place the award logo on your blog
- Mention the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and place a link to their website
- Mention the award’s creator and provide a link too.
- Tell your audience 3 things about you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people who deserve this award
- Let your nominees know by messaging/commenting on their Social Media or their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions you want.
- Share 2-3 links to your best posts
Three Things About Me
1. I live in the Philippines.
For me, Siargao is one of the best places you must visit in the Philippines! Siargao is known as the “Surfing Capital of the Philippines.” If you’re a beach person and haven’t visited Siargao yet, you’re really missing out!
2. I’m an introvert.
Raise your hand if you get scared of personal emails or DM’s! 🙋♀️
I enjoy being with myself a lot! I feel drained sometimes when I constantly interact with other people. It’s important for me to have a restorative time where I can spend time alone after interacting with others.
3. I’m such a planner addict.
I am utterly obsessed with planners! I use Trello a lot, and other stuff like that!
My friends and family know how much I plan because I like to feel secure. I think if you suddenly asked me out for dinner and told me that we’ll figure out where to eat along the way, I would answer “NO!” We really need to have a plan!
My Nomination Question Answers
1. Why did you start your blog? How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for almost eight months now! 🥳
This may sound so cheesy 🧀 but I started blogging because I wanted to do something that I know I really want to do as I decided to start discovering myself even more.
My blog is a documentation of all my experiences and lessons learned as I go on this journey. I wanted to connect with other people who are on the same journey as mine and build an encouraging and supportive community because that’s what I dreamt for myself when I felt lost in my life.
2. What does your perfect day look like?
My perfect day looks calm and peaceful. Peace for me is when I get to connect with myself by doing my self-care routine like journaling, practicing yoga, and meditation. I know I’m at my best when I’m able to do my self-care habits and for me, that’s perfect!
3. What is one of your biggest pet peeves and why?
Pushy salesperson! Literally, when someone in my email inbox that’s being pushy about the “amazing XYZ product” that she’s continuously pitching about, I’ll automatically delete it. It’s so annoying to me! I think it’s just a waste of time and it’s not a great way to market your products/services.
4. Do you prefer sweet or sour? Why?
Sweet! I don’t like sour-tasting foods, my sister knows it! She likes to eat foods with vinegar and I hate it sometimes. I love ice cream, cakes, and chocolates more than anything!
5. What’s one TV show that you haven’t gotten around to watching yet, but really want to?
I really want to watch Girl From Nowhere and I know it’s so interesting. I haven’t gotten around to watching it yet because I kept forgetting about it or my friends recommended some other tv shows to me. Now that I remembered it, I will definitely watch it this week!
My questions for the Nominees
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What is your biggest struggle as a blogger?
- Can you share some of your productivity tips?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What is one thing you will never do again? Why?
My favorite blog posts
Thanks again Alex for nominating me! I hope you enjoyed this little chitchat about me, my blog, and my journey as a blogger.
At this point, I am grateful for all the people that I connected with. It’s nice to know people who have the same interest as you and I’m still looking forward to connecting with other wonderful and creative people online!
Jocelyn is a coffee lover who believes that a bad day with coffee is better than a good day without it. You can find her obsessing over stationery, hanging out with her cat, or singing her favorite Taylor Swift songs.