Updated at 2021-11-01
Cresentella hereby grants you access to (“the Website”) and invites you to purchase the services offered here.
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Disclaimer, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Cresentella or the owners/founders of Cresentella are based, in this case, is the Philippines.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization, or person that signs up to use the Cresentella Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit Cresentella and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Cresentella or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person. • Service: refers to the service provided by Cresentella as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Cresentella’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://cresentella.com/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Cresentella to use the Services.
We endeavor to update and/or supplement the content of our service on a regular basis. Despite our care and attention, content may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
The materials we offer are offered without any form of guarantee or claim to their correctness. The materials can be changed at any time without prior notice from us.
We shall not bear any liability for hyperlinks to websites or services of third parties included in our service. From our service, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link that may have gone ‘bad.
Please be also aware that when you leave our service, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
We are not responsible for any content, code, or other imprecision.
We do not provide warranties or guarantees.
In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other torts, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents of the Service at any time without prior notice.
All intellectual property rights concerning these materials are vested in Cresentella. Copying; distribution and any other use of these materials are not permitted without the written permission from Cresentella, except and only to the extent otherwise provided in regulations of mandatory law (such as the right to quote); unless otherwise stated for certain materials.
The Cresentella Service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind; whether express or implied. Cresentella is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such; Cresentella exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy; reliability or currency of any information, content; service, or merchandise provided through or accessible via the Cresentella Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, Cresentella specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the Cresentella Service or on sites that may appear as links on the Cresentella Service; or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the Cresentella Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third party rights.
No oral advice or written information given by Cresentella or any of its affiliates, employees; officers; directors; agents; or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Cresentella does not warrant that the Cresentella Service will be uninterrupted; uncorrupted; timely, or error-free.
Cresentella has affiliate links and in this section of the Disclaimer, we will address how we use those affiliate links from other websites/ companies and products. These “affiliate links” are specific URLs that contain the affiliate’s ID or username.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines; please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Any/all of the links on Cresentella are affiliate links of which we receive a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you. As Cresentella has grown, so have costs associated with running and maintaining it, and affiliate links are a way we help offset these costs.
- If we post an affiliate link to a product, it is something that we personally use, support, and would recommend without an affiliate link.
- Unless otherwise noted; all reviews are of items we have purchased and we are not paid or compensated in any way. We might participate in affiliate programs such as:
Any Information provided by Cresentella is for educational purposes only and is not to be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action. We are a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, We exercise no editorial control over such content and make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or educational content provided through or accessible via Cresentella.
Without limiting the foregoing, We specifically disclaim all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with us or on sites that may appear as links on our platform, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with us. No oral advice or written information given by us or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty.
This service may contain third-party advertisements and links to third-party sites. We do not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any of the information contained in those advertisements or sites and do not accept any responsibility or liability for the conduct or content of those advertisements and sites and the offerings made by the third parties.
Advertising keeps us and many of the websites and services you use free of charge. We work hard to make sure that ads are safe, unobtrusive, and as relevant as possible.
Third-party advertisements and links to other sites where goods or services are advertised are not endorsements or recommendations by us of the third-party sites, goods, or services. We take no responsibility for the content of any of the ads, promises made, or the quality/reliability of the products or services offered in all advertisements.
We’ve updated our Disclaimer to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set when you visit our site and how it’s being used. By using our service, signing up, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Disclaimer
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Disclaimer. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Disclaimer, you can delete your account.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.